Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Program
Eligibility & Application
Program Eligibility Details
To participate in the Fulbright ETA program, the applicant must:
- at least a Bachelor's degree required by start of grant. Applicants who hold a doctorate are ineligible.
- sufficient proficiency in the host language to carry out the project required.
The following describes conditions under which an applicant is ineligible for this program:
- a U.S. Department of State employee
- an immediate family member of a U.S. Department of State employee
- an employee of an agency under contract to the U.S. Department of State to perform services related to exchange programs