English Language Specialist Program
Eligibility & Application
Program Eligibility Details
Qualified candidates must have:
- US citizenship.
- Master’s degree or PhD in TESOL or in a field related to English language teaching.
- Extensive experience conducting English language teacher training workshops and presentations.
- The desire and freedom to travel and work abroad.
- A demonstrated commitment to the field of English language teaching, such as:
- Membership in an English language teaching organization
- Presented at English language teaching conferences
- Published referred presentations, journal articles, or books in the field of TESOL
Preferred experience may include:
- Committee or board member of an English language teaching organization;
- Additional skills and/or English for specific purposes topics;
- The arts
- Disabled learners
- English for academic purposes
- Law / law enforcement / border guards
- Summer camps
- Young learners
Program Application Details
Visit the English Language Programs website for more information.