Programs Available

Ryan sits in the middle of young chinese children in a classroom
English Language Fellow Program

The English Language Fellow Program gives highly qualified U.S. educators in the field of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) opportunities to participate in 10-month-long fellowships at academic institutions throughout the world.

English Language Fellow participant teaching in classroom setting.
English Language Specialist Program

The English Language Specialist Program places U.S. academics and professionals in the fields of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Applied Linguistics, or related fields in short-term projects overseas which may include teacher training, curriculum and textbook development, or host institution program evaluation.

Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Program

The Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Program places recent college graduates and early career professionals as English teaching assistants in primary and secondary schools or universities overseas - improving foreign students’ English language abilities and knowledge of the United States while increasing the U.S. student's own language skills and knowledge of the host country.

Male teacher wearing blue and red (USA colors) tie stands smiling with a group of young children in front of chalkboard
Peace Corps Volunteer

Peace Corps Volunteers are trained men and women that are placed in English Education positions around the world. Positions are 27 months long (two years plus three months of training). Volunteers may also apply to complete the TEFL Certificate. Volunteers serving as English teachers in participating countries receive additional training during their service and receive the certificate upon successful completion of program. The program is 30 months and open to candidates that have a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree in any field.

Male teacher gives fist bump to student in the middle of large group of students
Peace Corps Response Volunteer

Peace Corps Response provides qualified professionals the opportunity to serve in rewarding, short-term assignments, in English Education programs around the world.  Candidates will need a degree in English Education, Education Management or a related field in order to qualify to teach English as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer.

Search our Exchange Programs

Full Program Search